Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Christmas Story 2008

I woke up around 8am to the sound of NBC's Nightly News.
There was nothing good on TV last night, so I was watching the news online and fell asleep. The problem w/ the Nightly News page is that it'll continue to play a week's worth of news in reverse chronological order... and then repeats. Non-stop until you stop it. Sat finds this annoying, but she's not home to complain.

I played Pet Society for an hour or so, eating pastry from Angel Maid. It was flaky pastry with creme inside and topped with fruit. It was actually pretty yummy for being couple of days old. I started dozing off when Koge came over to sit on me. She likes to do that whenever I'm lying down and using the computer. So imagine me lying on my side & she's sitting on my side, right underneath my armpit. How 邪魔!

I think I was dozing on and off, thinking about when I should go to work... when Koge started to scratch the door to my bedroom. That's her sign that she wants to go to the bathroom. Smart kitty.

But she won't go pee by herself. She made me walk into the cold room, so I decided to go too. We pee'd together. I think it would have made a very cute Flickr moment.

After that, it was still cold & I had the We Cheer song in my head, so I decided to play We Cheer. I passed more songs. Yay!

I think one of the songs must have triggered something in Koge's small brain & she started looking around for Sat. Scratched her door, cried at the door... she's not home, yo.

I stopped playing We Cheer, and ate some potato chips & Dee's mom's cookies.

And decided that I'm too sleepy to go to work, so went to bed.

I probably slept for 2-3 hours, when Steph called & woke me up. She was playing We Cheer w/ several people & wanted to know how it works. I hope I made some sense. And hopefully they pass more songs than I did.

I realized I was hungry and only ate snacks all day, so I toasted two cheese & garlic sourdough bread slices. That'll be my Christmas dinner. Koge swatted at my legs & was following me all around the kitchen, when I realized her bowl was empty. Whoops.

I read a few blogs. Thought I should make note of my lazy Christmas day.
I promise I'll go to work tomorrow & finish the rest of the clean up (even though I don't get paid for this... I'll slack off in January, or leech off of Prince K for couple of dinners).

1 comment:

Erika said...

I'm not sure if a picture of you and Koge peeing together would be cute. Maybe if I was social deviant with a cat/human pee fetish I would, but I'm not. :P

And yes, you had a really lazy day. Heh.