Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Henry's Wedding Photos

I think I forgot to mention that Henry got married two weeks ago.
That's why Ruuku was in LA last week.

Anyhoo, Steph was the photographer for the wedding.
And I was entrusted with Henry's external HD to get the wedding photos from Steph.

I got to see some of the photos when I went over to Steph's house.

Steph showed me a photo where she was trying to get the married couple to peek out behind the flower-covered columns of the gazebo. Henry's spouse Pei was able to understand Steph's instructions. Henry? Nope.

Aw, Henry!
Let's try to be cute on your wedding day! *laugh*

No, no.
It was very Henry-like.

I'm now arranging to deliver the HD to Henry this Friday.

1 comment:

mashu said...

hahaha i can agree with you w/o seeing the pics... :)