Friday, March 26, 2010

Oven Progress: Hospital Day 3

Popo didn't let us sleep at all last night.
After being a pleasant angel for her first 12 hours, she decided to show her true self. Lots to look forward to in the coming years.

Of course it didn't help that all the nurses came in to probe us. Temperature here, heart rate there, blood pressure over here, blood test over there...

じゅるる and I took turns napping.

At 5:00am, I was told to try walking.
Oh my gosh, it's the hardest thing ever! I did walk over to the bathroom (4 feet away). I'm supposed to practice walking for the next few days before I'm discharged.

I was told my urine bag would be removed around 11am.
That'sa bummer, because I was really enjoying not having to go to the bathroom to pee. I think everyone should try it out... you can keep drinking, but never go to the bathroom! Awesome stuff.

With the urine bag gone, I'm now on pills for pain killer.
I think it works better than going thru the IV. They're keeping the IV on me until I pee normally... But that came quickly, so now I'm free!!

But it's still hard to walk around.

Today was visiting day for a few friends & family.

Sat & Ichigo came again. Around 10am?
They brought Paris Baguette bread, but I can't eat any of it. Grr!! I should be allowed to eat things other than "clear liquid" tomorrow.

Dee came by around 1pm.
He took videos of Popo. One of Ichigo changing the diaper, and Popo letting out another squirt in the middle of the diaper change. Ewww.

And Ards & Sasami came by after work.
They brought dinner for じゅるる and Sat. And they also brought gifts! How sweet of them.

More visitors tomorrow.

No comments: