Saturday, March 27, 2010

Oven Progress: Hospital Day 4

I realized it should no longer be the "oven progress," since the bun is already out. Oh wells.

Ichigo & Papa Yama came at 6am today.
6am!?
They decided to stop by before dropping stuff off at Koge Haus.

We didn't have the good camera w/ us, so we only took pictures w/ Papa Yama's new digital camera. I guess that's good enough.

We took a nap before Sat showed up at 10am.
I finally got to shower! Yay!
It's been 3 days... gah!

Mama T & Papa T came by around noon.
But the hospital was doing a hearing test on Popo right when they came, so I had to have them wait outside for a few minutes. No hearing problems for Popo, tho!

Ards, Nads & Jams came by in the afternoon, after watching How to Train Your Dragon. We want to see it, but I dunno if we'll ever get the chance to see it in the theaters. Maybe they'll have a mommy screening somewhere... nah, doubt it.

We have the rest of the day to ourselves.
I have rashes all over my body, so I might want to get checked out before I leave.

BTW, we're here til Monday.
Although we could possibly check out on Sunday, if I'm up for it.

2 comments:

ardith said...

I think you probably could go during the week. There's a lot less people during the day since people are at work, right? And I can popo-sit! Just let me know. ^_^

It should be fine to watch on your tv though. The animation is beautiful and the story is really great. Too bad it's not going to be on 3D screens for very long. Clash of the Titans is gonna kick it out.

The directors also directed one of my favorite Disney movies, Lilo & Stitch. No wonder the dragons were cute and the movie was good!

ardith said...

Also, you looked great today! Thank goodness you're allowed to eat again. *laugh*