Monday, July 12, 2010

Aka Suri (Bath Scrub)

Ichigo, Sat & I went to aka suri in K-town today.
Well, Sat didn't get one b/c she volunteered to watch Popo.

Ichigo said they used to have a 2nd floor w/ resting space, which we would have been able to take turns watching Popo. But they didn't have the 2nd floor anymore.

So we soaked in the hot tub for 15 mins to loosen up our skin... then headed over to the spa area to get all our dead skin scrubbed off.

I didn't actually get to see all the skin that came off... but I haven't been able to scrub myself really well since a year ago. So I was pretty sure they were able to get a tennis ball sized amount of dead skin off of me.

I was expecting it to hurt, but it felt real good.
I think I might go get this done every 3 months... then I don't have to scrub myself clean as hard on a daily basis, right?

No comments: