Monday, July 26, 2010

SDCC 2010 Wrap Up

Day 1
Skipped out b/c of back pains.
Ate at Phil's BBQ for dinner. Yum.

Day 2
Pre-paid parking is awesome. I have a feeling it's gonna sell out real fast next year, tho.

Went to couple panels, talked to a few work contacts, didn't get too many freebies.

Discovered that SDCC has a nursing station. How awesome is that?

Had tea w/ Steph & Steebu.

Day 3
Saw the "The Event" premiere. I guess I'll check it out, NBC. Even though I vowed not to watch anything except for L&O SVU, 30 Rock and Parenthood, NBC. I even stopped watching Brian Williams & watch Katie or Diane instead, NBC.

Saw Rich working at a booth.
Hung out w/ Sat & Wuken for a bit.

Had dinner w/ Laurven & じゅるる + Popo.

Day 4
Popo's first SDCC. She even got her own badge. And she was filmed by a TV crew.

We bumped into Sasami & Laurven, and rested w/ them.
Then Den + his ate & Mark came by to chat.

Drove home.
Stopped at Del Mar area to eat & rest.

The end.

No comments: